It is a Booster with 8 barrels, 1 in the front, 5 at the back (looks like a Penta-Shot's barrels) and 2 sniper barrels at the sides.
- Bullet Damage=1/10 of Destroyer's bullet
- Bullet Penetration=1/6 of Destroyer's bullet
- Movement Speed=250% Faster
- Reload=150% Faster
- Slooooow tanks
- Sniper-class tanks
- Overseer-class tanks
- Spammer tanks (Optional: Good DPS)
- Destroyer-class tanks
As the Aero-Booster
- Never mind what's in front of you, you're always gonna be too late to reverse so just ram 'em.
- If you're against bosses, you're recommended to use your back firing barrels to rekt them easily (and don't forget the recoiling).
Against the Aero-Booster
- Do NOT go against an Aero-Booster if you don't have full reload.
- Don't mess with them as they could be a rammer build.
- Fight with the high DPS tanks. Here are the list:
- Streamliner (Not Recommended)
- Another Aero-Booster
- If you have the strategy, the ideal build and stuff, good luck fighting it with Overseer-related class.
- Normal tanks go rekt.
- If you spot one when you have stealth, hide.
- If you're a Smasher, pray to god that you'll survive for the next 10 minutes.
- NEVER go to the back of an Aero-Booster. Except when you're intending to commint suicide.
- If this really exist, it's the fastest tank ever.
- I'm still finding someone that could help me with the pics :P.
- If you're making one, read the "Design" heading.
- If you get killed when using one, an easter egg will appear. It will say either one of these:
- Rekt, noob
- Aero-Boosters shouldn't fall into your hands in the first place
- Get a new tank!
- Get lost, loser!
- Everyone's laughing at you
- He's laughing at you
- She's laughing at you
- Your Aero-Booster: Get zum zkillz n' call me in the morning!
- "A noob is a noob," -HyperTales17
- L3av3, zcrub
- Ur n0t l33t
- Lol (Repeat 100 times)
- Flawless kill! (Or, is it?)
- This is because an Aero-Booster can be hardly killed.
- Made by HyperTales17 Studemt by the day, YT by the night! (talk) 07:44, September 10, 2016 (UTC)