The Mega Destroyer does twice the damage, penetration, knockback, and recoil of the Destroyer. It also has a larger bullet. Nothing else changes when upgraded.
The Mega Destroyer is an Annihilator with a cannon that grows bigger.
- STRONG/WEAK AGAINST CHART COMMING SOON (as in at least a month)!
As the Mega Destroyer
- Shoot back so you recoil towards an enemy tank, than shoot at them while they are close.
- Ram enemy tanks using your massive recoil.
- Upgrade Bullet Penetration so your bullets do more damage and cannot be stopped that easily.
- Upgrade Bullet Damage to help the previous.
- Since you have a low RoF, Reload is essential.
- Bullet Speed–your bullets are very slow and need some speed so other tanks cannot dodge them.
- If you want to be a rammer, upgrade Movement Speed and Body Damage.
- Splash and Absorb can be helpful as your bullets do massive damage.
- Spread a few points onto Health Regen and Max Health.
- Rammers are easy to kill if they attack you.
- You can wipe out most, if not all, of an Overseer class tank's Drones.
Against the Mega Destroyer
- Since its bullets are extremely slow, a fast or moderate tank should be able to dodge them.
- Many Mega Destroyers become rammers, so avoid contacting them and watch out for their recoil.
- The Mega Destroyer's bullets can be stopped by a high RoF tank with good Bullet Penetration.
- This used to be called the Mega Destroyer.
Plagiarism Prevention Stuff
- Any similarities to other websites or pages, unless noted, are entirely coincidental.