Fallen Alpha Destroyer is a very powerful, advanced Destroyer brimming with weaponry.
Weaponry and Abilities
- Railgun: This weapon 6 second reload, a 2 second windup and a reduction in turn radius to 45 degrees per second when winding up to fire. Despite the hefty flaws, this front-mounted weapon makes up for this with 3* the speed, range, damage and pierce of a usual Destroyer projectile (assuming the Destroyer has level 10 stats). The windup is indicated by a silver electricity jumping between the tips of its twin-barreled design.
- Phalanx: A top mounted, 360 degree rotating weapon with three-barrels and exceptional projectile pierce with the design focused on shooting down enemy projectiles and so take priority on them over enemy tanks themselves. Whilst the damage is rather low, the rate of fire means that being under continuous fire can quickly chip away at health.
- Missile Launchers: The left and right side are equipped with a heavily modified drone launcher each that can rotate roughly 180 degrees. These modified drones are very fast but unstable and the enhanced speed cripples turning. Thanks to this the drones will explode either on impact or if they've been around for a few seconds. Three of these are launched in 0.5 seconds every 1.5 seconds.
- Booster: A design concept pulled straight from the Booster, the back of the Alpha Destroyer is equipped with an overall upgraded Machine Gun intended to both propel itself forwards at greater speeds than it can achieve otherwise as well as cut down anything behind it. This has a wider cone of fire but a fairly short range than a usual Machine Gun.
- Phalanx - Power Surge: At the cost of disabling the Booster and Missile Launchers for 5 seconds, the Phalanx can achieve a 2.5* increase to its firing rate for 5 seconds.
- Booster - Power Surge: At the cost of disabling the Missile Launchers for 1 second the booster is given a 3* firing rate boost for 1 second.
- Missile Launchers - Power Surge: At the cost of disabling all of the other weapons and movement entirely for 1 seconds, the Missile Launchers receive a 10* firing rate for 0.5 seconds.
The Power Surge abilities (excluding Booster) have a collective 10 second recharge.