The Fireball! is a random entity that will sometimes occur in a server. They have a 1/10,000 chance of appearing each time a Polygon spawns.
The Fireball! is a large flickering orange bullet surrounded in massive flame effects that leaves a long trail of fast moving light gray bullets behind it.
- Will shoot in from one side of the map, and travel in a straight line until it hits a player, boss, or another wall.
- If it hits a player or boss, it will explode.
- If it hits another wall, it will disappear.
- If its any Polygon OTHER than an Alpha Pentagon, the Polygon will be destroyed. If it hits an Alpha Pentagon, both die.
- Once the Fireball! explodes, be it from hitting a player or boss, it splits into seven small orange Traps, and deals quite a lot of damage to what it hit. BUT, it gives them 10,000 score as well if they live. This score part does not effect bosses.
- Players hit by the Fireball!'s smoke trail, will be Stunned for 6 seconds.
- The Fireball! deals 20x damage to Bosses.
- If the boss is killed by it, the death notification will read "The Fallen Booster was killed by a Fireball!", or whatever boss it happens to be. This only considers already in-game bosses, but could thereotically be used against Mega Bosses or Gladiator Bosses. The Sons of Panzer who reside in Fortresses, and so they can never be hit by a Fireball! because of them.
- The '!' is part of the name.
- Once one is spawned, everyone in the server can hear a guy crazily screaming "Fireball!".
- Once the Fireball! leaves, is destroyed, or escapes, everyone is notified with the appropriate message:
- "The Fireball! has escaped".
- "The Fireball! has struck (player/boss)"
- "The Fireball! has hit an Alpha Pentagon... fail"
- The Fireball may come in near the top-left corner at a down left angle, making it leave almost instantly after entry. This example is given just to show the Fireball! can come in from any side at any angle.