The Laser has a round body with a triangular cannon attached to it. The laser beam that it shoots is a thin red or blue line (depending on if it is you or somebody else in FFA or which team the Laser is on in other modes) with a glow surrounding it.
This tank shoots a damaging laser beam; it can be penetrated by bullets with high penetration. It stops and damages anything that it hits until it leaves its path or is destroyed.
- Strong Against: Flank Guard, Trapper, and Sniper class
- Weak Against: Tanks with high RoF, concentrated fire, and Bullet Penetration or Damage; Sniper class tanks (excluding Overseer class tanks), Reflector class
As the Laser
- Bullet Penetration and Damage make sure your laser beam does not get penetrated easily and they do more damage.
- Bullet Speed increases your range.
- Spread some points onto other Stats.
- Ramming tanks can be stopped by Lasers if the Laser has enough damage Stats.
- You can use your laser beam to block bullets.
- Stay away from bullet spammers.
Against the Laser
- If you think you are capable of bringing down a Laser, follow its beam until you find him.
- If you are not capable of killing a Laser, stay out of its range because it is hard to escape once you are.
- See Trivia in Laser Beams and Laser Class Tanks.
Plagiarism Prevention Stuff
- See Laser class Plagiarism Prevention Stuff.
- Any similarities to other websites or pages, unless noted, are entirely coincidental.