The Monk is a Tier 4 class that upgrades from the Tank at level 30.
The monk looks almost exactly like the tank, save for one thing: When not moving a faint orangish aura appears around it.
The major differences between this and the tank are here:
- The Monk has much lower bullet speed and reload.
- The Monk is slower.
- The Monk has slightly higher bullet penetration.
- The Monk has doubled health regen if it hasn't taken damage for 5 seconds and isn't moving.
- The Monk can turn invisible, but, like the landmine, it takes a long time to fade completely (8 seconds).
- The Monk is slightly larger and has a larger bullet radius.
Strong against: Classes with high spread, Streamliners, all melee tanks, and some trapper classes
Weak against: Most drone classes, focused rapid-firers, and sniper classes
- High reload recommended, along with damage and penetration
- Bullet speed not required
- Max health and some regen helpful
- Movement speed helpful
- Recommended: 2, 5, 0, 0, 5, 7, 7, 7 or 2, 5, 0, 3, 5, 7, 7, 4