As it's like a FFA at the beginning, you can spin2team, but when everybody are already OP tanks, is up to you to choose, will you fight everybody?, or do you think 2 OP beasts beat 1?
- The game mode starts like a normal FFA, except that there cannot be the same amount of players.
- You can upgrade to the existing tanks at their respective levels, but you can upgrade to the OP machines that are listed in the OP Tanks Category (if you hadn't uploaded your OP tank there, what are you waiting for?), with their respective evolution requirements, e.g, my Obliterater is upgradable when you reach Lvl 60 with the Spammer, reached at Lvl 45 with some requirements (if none of this information is in your page(s), you're out).
- Once the first tank reaches an OP tank, all the others player will have to defeat him, or turn into another OP tank.
- If you die, you can respawn, but if you're an OP tank and die, your game's over.
- If all the players are already OP, there's a minimal chance that the other players can team up with you to defeat a common enemy.
OP Tanks Selection
For more information about the OP tanks selection, go here.
Preparing For War
IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I STARTED TO OPERATE AGAIN, AND STARTING TO ERRADICATE THE PLANET'S DISEASE, HUMANKIND. NOW THEY HAVE CREATED MACHINES AS STRONG AS ME TO TRY TO FACE ME. SO IT WILL BE... A BATTLE OF BEASTS TO DECIDE THE COURSE OF THIS WORLD.
- Well, so much OPness needs to have a special container to hold it, so you can't kill everybody in FFA and crash the game.
- I'll probably change some mechanics of the game to enhance the teams, like a, TF-style war?