The Quadruplet has a circular base and four cannons, the two middles over the outer cannons. Some say it looks like a Gunner.
The Quadruplet is a better version of a Triplet as it shoots more bullets. Bullet Damage and Penetration are also increased.
As the Quadruplet
- Same as the Triplet, but more powerful.
Against the Quadruplet
- Same as the Triplet (but watch out! It has an extra cannon, meaning it has higher RoF and penetration and stuff.)
- When the Triplet is upgraded from the Triple Shot, it loses some penetration. However, this does not happen when the Triple upgrades to the Quadruplet.
- If you want to distinguish between a Gunner and a Quadruplet, here are a few things:
- The Gunner’s barrels do not go all the way to the exact place where the curve of the circle starts going the other way. The Quadruplet’s does.
- A Gunner shoots smaller bullets than the Quadruplet.
Plagiarism Prevention Stuff
- Extremely similar to Chapsteck4yurlipis's Quadruplet. THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE; THIS WAS NOT COPIED!
- Any similarities to other websites or pages, unless noted, are entirely coincidental.