Tankit is a currency used across many game modes created by ZathusTheMageV (me). It can be used to buy stuff iin many situations, depending on the game mode.
- Tankit is used by the Team Emperor to buy Castle Defenses to defend their team's Castle.
- Tankit is earned by the other players out in the world, and sent directly back to the Team Emperor for use.
- Everyone on the team can see their team's Tankit amount, and be notified when the Team Emperor spends it on something.
- Tankit is earned in Fortress Mode like this:
- Every enemy player killed gives the killer's team 100 Tankit FROM the enemy's total. If the enemy team of the member killed has less than 100 Tankit, they go in debt and have negative numbers which take longer to get into the positives and buy stuff again.
- For every Dungeon Crawler you kill, you get 50 Tankit x It's Status. Statuses are listed on the Fortress Mode page. Basically, every AI enemy killed can give 50 to 250 Tankit depending on their rank.
- For every Dungeon conquered, the team that conquered it gets 200 Tankit x It's Status. Dungeon Statuses are listed on the Dungeons page. Basically, every dungeon conquered can give 250 to 750 Tankit depending on its rank.
- If you remove an enemy team of players from the game, the team that killed their Team Emperor gets all of the destroyed Team's Tankit added to theirs.
- Tankit makes a return in this game mode.
- How Tankit works is listed there. Check it out for more detail! Here is a brief rundown.
- Instead of upgrading to a new tank every 15 Levels using an upgrade tree, you build your own tank in the Tank Editor by buying barrels, pieces, and specials with Tankit.
- Tankit is earned in Laboratory Mode like this:
- Every level you get 50 Tankit.
- Every 15 levels, you get 100 Tankit.
- Every time you kill an enemy player, you get half the Tankit they spent, and a third of the Tankit they didn't spend.
- With this system, even if you kill no players, you will have 2400 Tankit by Level 45.
- The first currency type on the wikia.
- Plays a huge part in a lot of my game modes.