The Twin Stalker is a tank that shoots two bullets from its two cannons. It branches off the Twin tank.
The Twin Stalker has two cannons facing at the same direction. The cannons look like a stalkers cannon halved.The second tank that goes invisible after staying in the same place for a while.
- Same sized bullets as the Twin
- Slightly increased Bullet Penetration and Bullet damage
- Goes invisible after staying in at the same place for 2 seconds
- Decreased movement speed
- Go and burst down your opponents with your bullet rain.
- Then retreat, find a safe place, go invisible and let your hp regenarate.
- Surprise attack when a tank comes close to you.
- Use your invisiblity to get close to other tanks due to your low movement speed
- In battles, make sure you are not being attacked from your back, because of you can deal with only one enemy.
- When you are not being attacked, farm or go invisible if you are at low health
Countering the Twin Stalker
- As a ram, just kill them accidentally, or if they want to burst you down, try to get to their back.
- As an Overlord/ Overseer/ Necromancer, always guard yourself with your drones at the pentagon nest. Be safe!
- As Destroyer, you just kill it, its the ultimate counter
- As any other class, always fire to the direction you are facing
- Twins stalker was inspired by two tanks: Twin and Stalker
- This page shows a tank that doesn't exist in the game at the moment.